IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION?π€π
Ever felt yourself wondering why you have to be the bigger person?Do you feel personally responsible to fix everything that goes wrong in your sphere? The Universe had has done so well in presenting us with -Questions and Questions and Questions . And in our curiosity, to find answers to all these questions, more questions- surface? π€·π½π€·π½
We've all been on this lane, and- it's an endless journey. "How did that happen?" "Who?" "What do I want to do in the next xyz years?" "Is he the one or him?" "Am I ready for that?" "When did they start that?" "Who am I really?" ππ½ππ½ Endless questions, and more!
You know that great things like industries, movies, books, technology etc all came about because someone dared to ask questions! (Think about itπ€π ) Imagine if Bill Gates gave up on asking questions, there wouldn't be Microsoft today, or imagine if Denzel Washington gave up on asking questions, then there wouldn't be -BLACK PANTHER movie . All these awesome stuff we see around us are results of Questions! I started this blog on the 1st of January this year, which was a big step for me, because I dared to ask my innerman some questions!
The moment a man stops asking questions, he is saying A Goodbye to Life -because Life equals Questions, and Questions equals Life!
Reality is we've all got questions, some answered,and many has no answers,and it becomes Frustrating sometimes .This is Life! -Questions concealed! Questions unveiled!
To wrap it up, I love this quote from John C Maxwell in his book ( Great Leaders ask Great Questions), "Questions are the first link in the chain of discovery and innovation".
Never stop asking questions!π₯
We've all been on this lane, and- it's an endless journey. "How did that happen?" "Who?" "What do I want to do in the next xyz years?" "Is he the one or him?" "Am I ready for that?" "When did they start that?" "Who am I really?" ππ½ππ½ Endless questions, and more!
You know that great things like industries, movies, books, technology etc all came about because someone dared to ask questions! (Think about itπ€π ) Imagine if Bill Gates gave up on asking questions, there wouldn't be Microsoft today, or imagine if Denzel Washington gave up on asking questions, then there wouldn't be -BLACK PANTHER movie . All these awesome stuff we see around us are results of Questions! I started this blog on the 1st of January this year, which was a big step for me, because I dared to ask my innerman some questions!
The moment a man stops asking questions, he is saying A Goodbye to Life -because Life equals Questions, and Questions equals Life!
Reality is we've all got questions, some answered,and many has no answers,and it becomes Frustrating sometimes .This is Life! -Questions concealed! Questions unveiled!
To wrap it up, I love this quote from John C Maxwell in his book ( Great Leaders ask Great Questions), "Questions are the first link in the chain of discovery and innovation".
Never stop asking questions!π₯

Lovely
ReplyDeleteThis is goodB-)
ReplyDeleteTrue!!! Deep stuffs here*****
ReplyDeleteGreat write up, and food for thought
ReplyDeleteI'm loving this.
ReplyDeleteGood write up
ReplyDeleteπ
ReplyDeleteNice..thanks
ReplyDeleteSuperb π
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing
ReplyDelete