Adventure: A Visit to Worry Industry
[ to be continued....... ]
Why do we have to let bad things happen, before taking the necessary steps ? I mean, who said I have to constantly worry about the known and unknown? Many times, we find ourselves in situations that makes us almost cringe and feel agitated, due to this I-cannot-come-and-die-mentality .You schedule a meeting by 12, but you resorted to chilling till 11:50, when everything feels overwhelming and out of your control, till you find yourself on a Trip to Worryland like me!. Isn't that the way it goes though?π€·
We know what we should do,but instead we give ourselves permission to fall short. We live in an age where much emphasizes is placed on individual branding and it tricks us to believe, "We are the CEO of our lives" and to some extent, this notion is true, but we cant always rely on what the culture dictates on us, it places a lot of pressure on us and guess what?π€·π½ ........
If you have ever have to do so many stuffs in a day,and you resort to either sleeping or simply being lazy, then you know what I mean.
I don't know about you, but I plan to come out of the other side of this week with a new layer of Marvellous revealed. I'm burying another apprehension this week so that (hope)πΉ can be resurrected. Want to join me?
Lets become unstoppable!
πͺπΌπͺπΌ


π✊
ReplyDeleteπͺπͺ
ReplyDeleteWow wow. Thank you marvy
ReplyDeleteTake action now; Don't let the bad things happen, before taking the necessary steps .Thank you Marvellousππ
ReplyDeleteThanks for this marvyπ€π
ReplyDeleteWow! This is cool
ReplyDeleteNice write up πππ
I'm unstoppable π π π
ReplyDeleteBoss lady
ReplyDelete