Untold Story of Passion!

Have you ever been on an errand or had to attend a meeting though it is sunny and hot outside; you could almost feel your skin melting? Well, I have quite a few times. Some months ago, I had to be in a meeting on a Sunday on a sunny afternoon 😁(rhymesπŸ˜„). I arrived at the venue before the meeting had started.

Like the good girl, I am; I was more than absorbed in the subject of discussion as the speaker spoke on one of those enticing topics; Relationship Matters. If you're someone like me, you’re automatically receptive at such moments; especially if the speaker has a great sense of humour.

  From where I sat, I could see across the window some guys playing football on a field close by. The ardour in the atmosphere drew me to the sceneπŸ˜‹. I was still interested in the discussion but had to gaze outside a few times. Knowing these guys were still playing despite the sunny ambience was more than amazing (That it was so sunny was not an exaggeration!πŸ™‹πŸ’).

       These guys were full of energy and made a great team despite the weather. It rained after some time and these guys kept on playing unmoved and united. Crazy, you say? Nahhhh! that’s called PASSION!

Over the years, I’ve become indifferent to football and I still do! but the passionate display of these 22-man squad struck a cord. PASSION, as defined by the Merriam-Webster Dictionary means" a strong feeling of enthusiasm or excitement for something or about doing something". Truth is, in life, we’ve all found a passion for something, good or bad. Life isn’t always fair and that’s true. I must commend that life gets to us in different shades and we feel like we’ve lost our passion. Moments like these tempt us to revert to our default setting and I get that. But amidst all the confronting issues in the world, this is the time to stand tall and dust all of life’s dirt off you.

   There will be rain, there will be sun but the difference is in our RESPONSE. We might trip a few times before we get back on board and that’s okay. These guys probably had no clue of the lesson I learnt from watching them play football, and that’s okay too. To stand for the truth, nobody has all the answers, but Let's live life passionately. This might seem cliche, but “do life big in your own space”.

Cheers to living your passion!

Comments

  1. Beautiful write up. I lovery it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up Marv,it ain't no clichΓ©.This kind of stuff is ever green;there's always one or to learn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice write-up Marvellous πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™Œ

    ReplyDelete
  4. 🌠🌠🌠#Passion

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adventure: A Visit to Worry Industry

JUNE BOOK REVIEW: Social Media is Your New CV,by Yemisi Ajeojo

IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION?πŸ€”πŸ™„