In the Loop: My FRIEND [Episode 2.]

       The concept of friendship has placed me in a state of besumement for a while now. Sometimes I'm left in a dilemma of what it takes to have a 'friend' or be a 'friend'. I've heard diverse opinions about what friendship entails and I'm in a constant state of making headway about all these ideas. In the last article; A TALE TO TELL: MY FRIEND, I tried to fill in the blanks about my personal conviction  on friendship .
So, today's article captures a remarkable emphasis and redefinition of the word,'friendship' .I'd come to realize that many people had given up on friendship and it doesn't excite them anymore. You have probably told yourself you don't need anyone, but c'mon really?πŸ˜„.
     Amidst the diverse relationships anyone could ever have, nobody gets to choose their family but the average man has been priviledged to choose his friends. So, I did an informal survey and asked a couple of individuals what their thoughts were on Friendship. I got quite a number of responses which I considered quite cogent  and I dare not hoard these exciting truths to myselfπŸ’ƒπŸ» .So let's cut to the chase as we dive into the breathtaking and inspiring comments from the individual s who contributed to  this movement, hashtag friendship (#friendship).

Exquisite Messenger: What do you think about the concept of friendship ? Who makes a friend?


Opeyemi : One of the most important decision we can make in our lives that can direct and influence the course of our lives is who we choose to walk with.
Femi: Friendships are divine orchestration of knowing people in order to learn from each other and to spur each other to be a better person.
Laolu: Do not be a friend with someone just on the basis that they are producing results, because in real friendships lives are built and from there you experience different things and thoughts, which will eventually make you a better person.
Lateefah: It doesn't matter the number of years you've known someone. Sometimes, someone you just met could create a tremendous impact in your life than someone you've known for a very long time.
DOLAPO: Many friendships of this present age are largely influenced by the hurts of past friendships. This should not be, because a friend is a second you , someone that loves you just as you equally love yourself.
Mary Martins: Everybody should be able to make a friend, but friendship is more than natural ; its spiritual. There's this saying that you choose your friend, but the Christian man understands that the Holy Spirit helps you to choose your friends, if you allow him to direct you to those people.
Adeoluwa: There must be an understanding of your kind of person before declaring friendship with someone. I don't really agree with the notion that until you fully discover yourself, then you can have friends. Wa pe n be πŸ˜„.We discover ourselves everyday.
Mayomikun: To have great friends, we have to be great friends ourselves. It's not about how often you keep in touch,Friendship transcends time and distance.
Shakirah: A friend is someone who has your back no matter what.
Anita: A friend is someone who can hear you, even when you are silent.


This is where we pull the plug. The conversations are endless and I would love to hear from you about this movement,hashtag friendship (#friendship). So, drop your comments in the description box below. ⬇

Comments

  1. Friendship to me, it's all about who I can really share my heart with or that person whose heart is aligned with mine.One who understands me,supports me and is all about building me and being there for me.Well,some say family (your mother,brother e.t.c) but at the end of the day it all comes down to your heart.I meanπŸ€”why then did the bible say in proverbs 18:24(There is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother).So, from my own view true friendship is all about the heart- might be your family (sister, father e.t.c) ,husband or just that bro or girl whose heart is πŸ’™πŸ’™same as yours.So, all I have to do to be a true friend or to build friendship with someone is through my heartπŸ’“# friendship

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome stuff✨πŸ’₯... Thank you, Stephen ABIOLAπŸ˜‰.. ..

      Delete
  2. Freindship is more than walking and talking together, what people call best friend now adays is acquaintance which is the first and lowest step in a relationship and they stop there claiming best friends. A friend is someone who is ready to pull you up in all areas of ur life.someone who knows everything about you ,if u want to know if you are true friends check this out when u have a quarrel do u go about telling people.a friend can change ur directionse.g
    Tola:I want to eat in Love cafeteria
    Sola: no let us go to Joy cafeteria there food is better.
    Tola: ok let's go.
    Do u see a change in Tola direction. Thats how it happens in other areas of your life.and before we say she/him is your best friend ask the Holy Spirit to give you a friend who is in the same direction with you. Then a close friend takes time to build because you are building trust also and everyone don't like sharing their personal life. So in a relationship you mist be aiming to things. HOW CAN I HELP THIS PERSON GO HIGHER AND HOW CAN THIS PERSON BE CONFIDENT IN ME AND HOW DO I GROW LOVE IN THIS RELATIONSHIP. Before I drop my pen please Cliques are not what you call best friends because you will be moving in so many directions and be confused.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Philippians 2:2 then do me a favor: Agree with each other, love each other, be deep-spirited friends. your Friend can be your sis, bro,mother,father,what is very important is,what good do u learn from such person and vice versa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really spoke to me. Very relatable and inspiring piece! Well done Marvellous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree strongly with Mary Martins. The Holy Spirit has a huge role yo play which we must not take for granted. Also with Ayomikun..."to have great friends, we have to be great friends ourselves".

    Well doneπŸ’―

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adventure: A Visit to Worry Industry

JUNE BOOK REVIEW: Social Media is Your New CV,by Yemisi Ajeojo

IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION?πŸ€”πŸ™„