OUR UNIQUENESS


It’s quite utopian for an average person not to have something that distinct them from every other person around. I'd always imagined that there should be more to the world of Homo sapiens than physical looks, culture, dialect and every other similarities and differences that define us. Like a goldsmith in search of pure gold that would yield him an enormous wealth๐Ÿ’ฐ, I found myself making a diligent inquiry about the distinctiveness of man.
Culture would have us believe that we’ve got to act in a certain way to be accepted, recognised and respected. Sometimes ago, I was in a master-life class, a Christian discipleship training program and a question was posed to every person in the room. “To identify you as a unique personality ; What one way are you different from others?”  And different replies were given which I considered quite fascinating. I was astounded when my teacher replied by putting across this eleven-letter-word “fingerprint”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค—. Of course any sensible person would have responded by saying just that. But it turned out to be a little different, as everyone were giving different responses like ; “ I look different” “I think different” or just as my friend said “ I’m simply different. That’s it” .From my standpoint, I firmly agree with everyone because they affirmed that we are all different. Even our genetic makeup confirms that. Because our everyday fight is not just to be superhuman, because being human is super in its own essence.
“Being the only one of its kind, unequaled, unparalled, unmatched” paints a very enthralling picture of what it feels like to be a unique personality. This definition captures it all. In such a period like this, where everyone aspire to discover their  voices in the wilderness called life. The most essential step is to first discover our peculiarities because they define who we represent and gives us a wider platform to make waves in this 21st century. A wise man once said “until you discover yourself, the world will not find you” and that’s a whole lot to ponder on๐Ÿค”.
I think this is the right and most accurate time in history for everyone to embrace our uniqueness. Because it reveals our most rare quality. So, cheers to uniqueness๐Ÿฅ‚.
You’re worth so much more,
Keep being you……………

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adventure: A Visit to Worry Industry

JUNE BOOK REVIEW: Social Media is Your New CV,by Yemisi Ajeojo

IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™„