HER WORTH
Embryology had taught me that before birth, the male and female are indifferent and so we there's no way to distinguish one from the other, till few months before conception. And one of the amazing things about creation is that the Creator had done well in putting us together to stand sui generis. This is not another article to support any feminism or Anti-feminism movement going on out there, but rather an exquisite thought on her
worth .I do believe every girl or lady or woman has so much more worth ascribed to her, yet the female child has chosen to stay blind rather than behold the truest expression of herself . And it saddens my heart, because I was once her .
She thought it only did matter how she looked, dressed, talked and that it never did matter that there is a part of her, yet to be discovered. She never imagined there was a depth to the woman she'd become. I grew up believing there's a voice on the inside of me,that the world needs to hear .But how will I be heard when I do not realize my worth? So, she snatched herself from the rest of the world and begin to consume the fact that there's more to her than what the society perceives of her and she's more than the way she look, the clothes she wears, nor the speech from her mouth or how she says it, because her truest WORTH is from WITHIN. Permit me to use the words of one of the most influential king in history; King David ." The King's daughter is all glorious within,her clothing is of wrought gold" ..So, to the female child; you are worth so much .You are too Real !!
I love y'all

Thank you !!ππ
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing! An oil to friction!.. Keep up the fire. Keep writing people to reality
ReplyDeleteReally nice π and thoughful
ReplyDeleteThank you for this beautiful pieceπ..Indeed, true worth comes from within π
ReplyDeleteAwesome
ReplyDelete