The Man's Vista




 Have you ever wondered why the person next to you view things in a perspective that differs from yours? It is called the SOCIAL CONTRACT THEORY.  I do not have all the details behind the conclusion of that theory, but I can give you a glimpse about it. Of recent, I have been involved in an unconscious enquiry about “why do people act that way?” I mean what justifies our differences?
    Many would love to dive into an argument with me about the subject of discussion that we act the way we act cause we are created differently .But I would love to bring to our ultimate notice that being different creatures does not justify our way of living, which entails our culture, our education, our career, our relationships and all other aspects of life.

     But maybe our genetic makeup has something significant to do with our modus operandi. The other day, my dad gave me a call to inform me that he mistook his pair of eyeglasses for mine, and he had only realised after he got to his place of work and had to put on his eyeglasses🤓. That should not have been a big deal, but here it was cause we had different eye defects. The other day, the doctor diagnosed me with an eye defect called MYOPIA (short-sightedness) and my father had been long-sighted for a while now. Those are two contrast thing, they simply do not match .In the real sense of it, both eyeglasses have been prescribed to correct a certain eye defect, but when employed by a different person, it becomes practically useless.

  And of course, my dad could not use the eyeglasses and his were likewise not useful to me, so he had to come home and pick his eyeglasses. So maybe if only we could look in a more profound way, our differences may be acknowledged someday. And maybe the person next to you is not insensate as you think. Maybe they are right? Nay, I was not the one that concluded on that, but I would say maybe they are not wrong. This might seem cliché, but really let’s embrace people for who they really are.
You are worth so much more,
Keep being you.
I love y'all
💙 💙 💙

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adventure: A Visit to Worry Industry

JUNE BOOK REVIEW: Social Media is Your New CV,by Yemisi Ajeojo

IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION?🤔🙄